Theatre Performance 4th Period Class & Spring Musical*
Auditions are Wednesday, December 4th
Callbacks are Friday, December 6th
Both @ 2:45pm in the Choir Room and PAC
Actors, Singers, Dancers:
- Prepare a 1-minute song (music needs to be karaoke style and played on your iphone/personal speaker device).
- Submit the online Audition Form BY DECEMBER 4 (see link below). This will be your ticket to audition.
- For dancers interested in non-singing, non-speaking roles, you only need to attend callbacks on December 6.
Technical Theatre Crew:
- Prepare to answer the following questions:
- What area of technical theatre interests you most?
- What experience do you have in technical theatre (if any)?
- Why do you want to be part of the technical crew for the musical?
- Submit the online Interview Form BY DECEMBER 4 (see link below). This will be your ticket to interview.
- Only some students will be asked to return for callbacks.
- Be prepared to sing a song from the show.
- You will be taught a short dance routine to perform (with a small group).
- Students cast in the show must enroll in the 4th period class.
- Final cast and crew list will be posted on rbbroncoplayers.com.
*Due to the licensing process, we cannot announce the name of the musical until January. Please come speak with Ms. Meriwether with any questions. Thank you!