- Drama 1-2 (Fall & Spring Terms)
- Drama 3-4 & 5-6 (Spring Term)
- Technical Theatre Production 1-6 (Spring Term)
- Theatre Arts Study and Performance 7-8 (Fall & Spring Term)*
- 4 1/2 Period Theatre Production (Fall & Spring Term)**
- 4 1/2 Period Improvisation (Fall & Spring Term)*
*Students must audition (actors) or interview (tech crew) to enroll in the Theatre Performance class or improvisation teams.
**Students involved in the Fall Play or Spring Musical may enroll in the associated 4 1/2 period course and receive 2.5 units of academic credit by committing a minimum of 36 hours to the production. Attendance will be taken at each rehearsal and the hours of rehearsal time submitted to administration. The class is offered on a pass/fail basis. In order to pass the class you must meet all of the requirements outlined in the Cast & Crew Commitment Agreement.